Sunday, April 12, 2009

Proffessional Web Templet

For start I will create a new document with the following size: 960 x 900 pixels. I will use a black background: #1f1f1f
I will select Rounded Rectangle Tool, and i will set the corner radius to 6 pixels

114

Then I will create a few shapes on my layout. I will use a white color. It will be better for you to see my result.

214

For all the layers from the bottom, I will add some simple layer styles

313

412

This is my result

512

I will duplicate all these black shapes. The easy way to duplicate the shapes is to select all the layers, and then you need to drag them to the “create a new layer” icon

64

You will see new copies of each shape above the original ones

73

The next step is to right click on each duplicated layer, and choose rasterize

83

For all this shapes add the following layer styles

94

102

115

Select Rectangular Marquee Tool, and make a selection like mine

123

Be sure you have the right layer selected, and hit Delete key on your keyboard. Then CTRL+D to deselect. Please do the same for the other parts of the layout

133

You can add the same layer styles also for the top navigation bar.

143

Right click on the big white shape, and choose Rasterize Layer

153

The next step is to go to Select > Load selection. In the load selection window simply click on OK

163

Create a new layer (press on CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+N). Grab Brush Tool, and choose a big smooth round brush. Change the opacity value to 10 %

173

With this brush you can click a few times inside the selection. Please add the details on the corners of the white shape. The result will be not so visible.

183

Now comes the funny part. I will select the Pencil Tool, and on a new layer I will create one line (be sure you set the brush size to 1 pixel)

193

Set the foreground color to white, and create a very thin line.
IMPORTANT: Place the white line under the black one

203

Please look careful on the following screen shot to see exactly how you need to place the line

215

With Eraser Tool I will delete some parts of the line. Try to use also a smooth round brush. This is my result so far

223

Duplicate this line, and go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur, and use the following settings:

233

This is my end result for this light.

243

I will create the same effect on all of the shapes

253

One more time I will create a few lines with Pencil Tool. I will set my foreground color to #1a1a1a, and on a new layer I will make another line. Hold down Shift when you draw the line. In this way the line will be perfect horizontally.

263

I will select Dodge Tool, and I will highlight the left zone of the line

273

Then I will do the same for all the other parts of the layout

283

Now I will work on the header of the layout. On the right side I will resize the buttons. To rasterize a layer you need to right click on the layer then choose Rasterize layer. Please select Polygon Tool, and set the number of sides to 3.

293

Create 3 shapes, and place it like in the following image

303

Now select the top two layers in your layer palette

314

Press on CTRL+E to merge the layers. Repeat the steps for the other two buttons, and then please apply the following layer styles to all the buttons.

321

331

341

This is my result

351

Now I will grab Horizontal Type Tool, and I will write some text. These steps it will take you some time. In the following image you will see my end result

361

Now place some images from your own stock collection

371

I will create a new layer, on top of all layers (press CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+N) and with Brush Tool, I will add a smooth drawing over my logo.

381

Then I will change the blending mode to Soft Light

391

On the top navigation bar I will create a search box, where your users can search for domain names.

401

Then I will create another light on my buttons

413

This is my final web hosting layout. I hope you like it. You can apply for a VIP account if you want and you will be able to manipulate this layout better.

422



NOTE : ALL CREDITS FOR THE ORIGINAL TUTORIAL MAKER :)


=================================
=== For more tutorials keep visiting ;) ===
= http://photoshop-manic.blogspot.com =
=================================

No comments: